Five Things Most People Don’t Know About Kevin Lee came about from answering questions primarily from children and teens over the years. It gave them a “window in” to where I came from as a person, which is something many adults who work with kids seldom take the time to do.
Five Things Most People Don’t Know About Kevin Lee
- My full name is Joseph Kevin Michael Patrick Lee (if you please!)
- I was born first and last….an only child. One was apparently enough for
- I was born in Boston, MA, USA, and there were times when my unheated bedroom was so cold that my mother used to put hot bricks wrapped in towels that she had warmed in the oven and placed them at the foot of my bed, just under the sheets. (It’s true. Honest.)
- When I was nine I almost drowned while sledding on a (mostly) frozen brook. Fell through, sled and all and came up under the ice, but the current pushed me back to the whole I had just fallen through.
- I believe in living my life in Capitol Letters!
How about you? Care to share yours?